- I’m grateful for motivational conversations with Carol. She helps me put every day stressors into perspective and think of ways to cope with whatever is stressing me out.
- I’m grateful that this is my last night on duty as a graduate student! My duty week has been super quite (because most of the students are on spring break).
- I’m grateful that HB enjoys his work so much and that his graduate program is going well. He’s graduating the same weekend I am and working hard on his final project.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning because I did not want to do the things I had planned today. This gratitude journal helped me get out of my funk.
- I’m grateful for my family.
- Even though I woke up grumpy - and noticed all the things I don't like about our apartment - when I thought about all the things HB has done for us recently and I felt better.
- I realized today (while sending motivational text messages) that have the power to make people happy and bring people together!
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Today I am grateful because...
- I have a partner that understands what overwhelms me and who is not overwhelmed by the same things.
- I was able to talk to my Mom and give her good news about my job search.
- I’m grateful that dinner with friends lifts my mood when I’m having a grumpy day.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- I’m grateful for YouTube because I am successfully learning to knit a scarf – something I’ve always wanted to do!
- I’m grateful that I was able to relax today and work on my desire map (which is what inspired me to knit in the first place).
- I’m grateful that HB has an interview on Wednesday for a summer job (he’s a teacher).